Zeplin for Jira lets you attach your screens, sections and projects to Jira issues—so you can preview and quickly access them. You can also filter screens or sections in your projects by the Jira issues they’re attached to.
If you have Jira admin privileges, you can follow these steps to install the app:
- Go into your Jira home page
- Click the settings icon on the top right side
- Click “Apps” under Jira Settings
- Search for “Zeplin” in the Atlassian Marketplace
- Select “Zeplin for Jira” app
- Click on the Get it now button
Once Zeplin for Jira app is installed, everyone with access to your Jira project can connect their Zeplin accounts and attach screens, sections, or projects to any issues or tasks in Jira.
☝️ Zeplin for Jira Cloud is available for all subscription plans, include the Free plan. Zeplin for Jira Server is only available on the Organization plan — we plan on offering this to other subscription plans soon.