Zeplin for Jira lets you attach your screens, sections and projects to Jira issues—to preview and quickly access them. You can also filter screens or sections in your projects by the Jira issues they’re attached to.
If you have Jira admin privileges, you can follow these steps to install the app:
- Go into your Jira home page
- Click the settings icon on the bottom left side
- Click “Apps” under Jira Settings
- Search for “Zeplin” using the search bar
- Select “Zeplin for Jira” app
- Click Get it now button
Once Zeplin for Jira is installed, your teammates can connect it to their Zeplin accounts and attach screens, sections or projects to issues on Jira.