You can customize which notifications get sent to your Microsoft Teams channel.
First, find the existing connector configuration for your project or styleguide:
- Open the channel’s options menu and click “Connectors”
- Click “Configured” in the left sidebar, and find Zeplin
- Click the arrow that specifies the number of connected links.
- Find project or styleguide you’d like to adjust its notification settings
Then, adjust notification settings:
- Click “Manage”
- Change notification settings and click “Save”
☝️ Keep in mind the integration can only be updated by project/styleguide owners on the personal plans or those with an Editor role or higher on the Team, Organization and Enterprise plans.