At Zeplin, we are strictly committed to high standards of legal compliance and business ethics. Our Code outlines the standards and values we have agreed to adopt.
All Zeplin staff and contractors, at all levels, are expected to follow our Code in all business matters – online and in-person – as well as in all one-on-one communications with customers and staff pertaining to Zeplin business.
Our Commitment to your information
We know that we are asking people to trust us with their art, their work product, their personal and confidential information. Preserving that trust requires that each of us respect and protect the privacy and security of that information.
We comply with world-leading data privacy and regulatory requirements for your personal information collection, storage, transmission, and sharing only where absolutely necessary.
Our Code aims to increase open citizenship by encouraging participants to recognize the relationships between our actions and their effects within Zeplin culture.
- We are welcoming. We strive to be a company that welcomes and supports people of all backgrounds and identities.
- We are considerate. Any decision we take will affect our customers and colleagues, and we take those consequences into account when making decisions.
- We are respectful. Not all of us will agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for poor behavior and poor manners. We are always respectful when dealing with other personnel as well as with people outside of Zeplin's employment.
We follow all applicable laws and regulations and do business with integrity, always.
- Anti-corruption. We do not get involved in corruption - whatever form it takes.
- Conflicts of Interest. Our actions and decisions are be based on what's best for the business - not our own personal interests.
- Trade control. We do business across borders, but always within legal boundaries. We will always follow the local trade control laws we are subject to.
- Environmental Protection. We are committed to energy efficiency and climate protection in all our activities.
- Human Rights and Labor Standards. We follow internationally agreed-upon standards, including the UN's Declaration on Human Rights, the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, and the Tripartite Declaration of Principles Concerning Multinational Enterprises and Social Policy (MNE Declaration) of the International Labor Organization (ILO). We agree with the rights to fair working hours, safe working conditions, fair remuneration, and the laws against child labor and modern slavery.
If you have serious concerns about non-compliant behavior by Zeplin employees or by one of our suppliers, contact us at email@example.com or via webchat on most of our pages on our website at zeplin.io.