You can delete your account from your profile on the Web app: https://app.zeplin.io/profile/account
What happens to your personal data when your account is deleted?
- All your personal identifiable information (PII) such as emails, and usernames will be unlinked and deleted from anywhere they are used.
- You will be unsubscribed from all the marketing, and transactional emails, immediately.
- You will be removed from the projects that you are the member of.
- You will be removed from the styleguides that you are the member of.
- If you're the member of an Organization, you should leave the organization first to be able to delete your account.
What happens to the projects, screens, styleguides, notes and other resources I've added?
Because projects and styleguides have more than one member by nature, they will still be available for other members to access. Removing these resources isn't possible for other members to be able to continue using Zeplin. However, Zeplin completely unlinks your personal information from these resources.
If you want your project related resources to be completely purged, please make sure that the project has no members in it, and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens to backups and access logs? Is Zeplin able to delete all of the them?
Sadly, we're not able to delete all backups and logs. Database backup, logging tools and technologies aren't quite there yet to retrieve the personal information for a single user, delete it and record it back.
We're constantly working on improving our backup and logging pseudonymization, but some of your PII data will be backed up as an un-liked stage on Zeplin's end. All backups and logs have a retention date of 3 years though. In 3 years, even your anonymous data will be completely removed.