Zeplin automatically generates resources, including measurements, assets and code snippets tailored to the platform needs.
Here's a list of features that will help you develop Web projects:
- Measurements are in pixels.
- Assets are available as 3 PNGs (1x, 2x, 3x), SVGs and optimized SVGs (with SVGO). Bitmap images are also available as 3 JPGs.
- For responsive designs, you can measure the distances as percentages or you can enable rem unit to inspect them in
- Generating CSS, Sass, SCSS, Less, Stylus snippets from layers, colors and text styles.
- Grids from layouts in Sketch, Figma and Photoshop are accessible, from the information tab.
- Generating HTML snippets from assets as
- Generating HTML snippets from text layers if the text style name matches an HTML tag (such as
h2and so on).