Zeplin automatically generates resources, including measurements, assets and code snippets tailored to platform needs.
Here's a list of features that will help you develop Web projects:
- Measurements are in pixels.
- Assets are available as 3 PNGs (1x, 2x, 3x), SVGs and optimized SVGs (with SVGO). Bitmap images are also available as 3 JPGs.
- Measurements are also available as percentages, for responsive designs. For more details, check out the blog post for this feature. Next step is supporting
- CSS, Sass, SCSS, Less, Stylus snippets from layers, colors and text styles.
- Grids from layouts in Sketch, Figma and Photoshop are accessible, from the information tab.
- HTML snippets from assets.
- HTML snippets from layers that match text style names as HTML tags (like
h2and so on).