The Organization plan is a team plan focused on larger teams with advanced team management features/permissions. It offers unlimited projects, unlimited styleguides, and unlimited screen versions.
Here's a short demo video to give you an idea: https://zpl.io/org-demo
- Organization members can browse and join organization projects as they wish. This also means that you can simply share a link to a project, without inviting anyone manually.
- All organization members are listed and grouped on the Workspace Members page. You can assign roles to define who can create projects, edit resources, invite/remove members, and so on. You can quickly see who has access and remove them if necessary.
- You can add members to your organization as Restricted members. Restricted organization members can only access the projects and styleguides that they have been invited to view.
- Organization members (who have the permission) can create unlimited projects using their own accounts.
- Organization members (who have the permission) can create sections to group related projects and consolidate all your project related resources under one roof—can also add descriptions, global styleguides, and links to sections.
- Organization members can access unlimited versions of each screen.
- Organization admins can access and edit the organization's shared billing information as necessary, this way this information is not tied to a personal account.
- You can install Zeplin for the Jira app to your Jira Cloud, Jira Server, or Data Center environments.
The organization plan's pricing is based on your total number of designers and developers—basically, everyone in your team who needs to upload designs and access technical resources like specs, assets, and code snippets. Check out the details from our Pricing page: https://zeplin.io/pricing